Why Am I Here?

This blog is my attempt to chronicle my journey to get fit, its ups and downs, and show my progress on reaching my goal of running an entire 5K race! Thanks for visiting and happy reading! :)

Friday, February 10, 2012

Happy 30th!

Happy 30th to me! No it's not my birthday. My 30th has long passed! However, today does mark an important milestone for me. As of today, I have lost 30 pounds. I've been waiting for this day for awhile and now that it has arrived, it feels fantastic!

When you make an attempt to be fit through diet and exercise, it is tough work. I have endured many days of ultra sore muscles. I've endured many days of my stomach growling like crazy because it is used to having way too many calories. 

Now I'm onto 40 pounds. Yikes! But that's a good round number and I'm up to the challenge. Here is to the next 10 pounds. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment