Why Am I Here?

This blog is my attempt to chronicle my journey to get fit, its ups and downs, and show my progress on reaching my goal of running an entire 5K race! Thanks for visiting and happy reading! :)

Saturday, February 11, 2012

2 x 8 minutes and more!

So yesterday I had my 2 x 8 minute runs! As always, I was a bit nervous with the run. I got started trying to have complete confidence that I could do it. Now I've heard people say that you have good days and bad days running. I've definitely felt bad days and ok days, but I've never had a GREAT day... that is until Friday. Wow! It was an amazing day. My legs felt super strong and had very little fatigue. I felt like I could've ran more. I even did a faster speed during my walks. I normally need to slow down significantly to allow my legs to recover for the next run. Wow... can't believe how my body  has changed. Tomorrow is my 20 minute run. I am definitely incredibly nervous for it, but I know my body always shocks me. I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment